Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF!

Jake is so thankful it is Friday! He had an EXCELLENT day at school. One of his best ever. (Yesterday wasn't so hot). Because he had such a good day he gets to watch his favorite movie, Wall-E. So, he's chillin' on the couch with his Wall-E t-shirt and his sweat pants on (he wears a uniform to school). He's holding the case to the Wall-E movie and is totally glued to the screen.

Lydia, who took way too short of a nap might just fall asleep to Wall-E It isn't like it isn't exactly the most exciting movie ever. LOL!

2 comments:

argsmommy said...

That's Ryne's favorite movie too. I heard it got good reviews from the RDI folks because it has a lot of non-verbal language. That must mean we can let our boys watch it a thousand times, right? : )

Kellie

Carla said...

Kellie, Jake would LOVE to watch all Wall-E all the time. But, he has to earn it by having a good day at school. It is big currency for him. I get tired of him speaking to me in one word phrases like Wall-E. LOL! It's always something.

When we saw it in the theater, I kept asking him things like "how does Wall-E feel?" "why?" "how do you know?" He nailed it everytime. I think the Wall-E assessment should be in with the RDA! LOL! J.K.!