Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jake's first big Lego project


Up to this point, we've only done little lego projects with Jake. But, we saw this jet fighter the other day when Craig and I were shopping at Target and thought Jake would love it. So, yesterday, he and I sat down and for an hour and a half, read the directions, and put teeny tiny lego pieces together.

We are getting ready to go to Walt Disney World in two weeks and I think Jake is really going to LOVE the Lego store. Craig loved legos as a kid and I kind of like to do those kinds of projects. As a girl, we didn't have many legos around our house but being the very concrete, mathmatical type person I am, I like legos.

Walt Disney World should be super fun. It is so cold right now here in KC that we are looking forward to the warm temperatures. We all need the break and relaxation too. 8 days away from responsibilities. It will be nice. We are meeting our dear friends there too. They live in MN and are even more ready than us to get a break from the cold. I'm so excited to see my girlfriend and her family and catch up on things.

No comments: