Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FREEZE


It is FREEZING here. I think it is probably near zero with the windchill. The kind of cold that bites your skin right through your jeans. So, in honor of it being FREEZING cold outside, Lydia and I danced to the FREEZE DANCE today. We danced and danced together, with her in my arms, until I couldn't do it again. Then, she grabbed her Baby Elephant which she has so eloquently named D'Lydia and danced with her baby like I danced with her. This age is so amazing. She imitates everything I do....the good, the bad, and the ugly. LOL!

Then, after Jake got done with school, he and Grant played together this afternoon. They were in rare form. CRAZY. I think the cold weather is driving all the little boys nutso because they can't get outside to play. They were bouncing off the walls. After twisting each other up until they couldn't breathe and swinging each other in our hammock swing and making up a song about pooping their pants, *I* finally got worn out and took Grant home. After dropping Grant off, here is the conversation Jake and I had:

Jake: Mom, do girls and women have a pee?

Me: A pee?

Jake: A penis. You know, like where you go potty from?

Me: Uh, no. Just boys and men.

Jake: Ok.

Me: Why do you ask?

Jake: Because I want you to have one.

Me: Well, son, sorry about that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Oh me, oh my.

So, since it was so cold, we did showers early. Here are my two cutie patooties all clean and warm in their hooded towels...

Gosh, I love these babies!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ha Ha!!! That is so cute!