You can see them here hanging from our little tree:
Then, we tie-dyed. I thoug
We're all getting a bit stir crazy because we've been in the house for days with sick Lydia so I think we are going to bust out of this joint and go to Cracker Barrell for dinner. Woo-hoo!!
Jake goes back to school tomorrow. He has the rest of this week and then the following week and then we are off to Florida. I'm very excited. Can you tell? I think I write about it in every entry. LOL! We have been working on Jake's vocabulary words that he needs to be able to spell and read before moving on to the next phase of their reading program. He is already reading in his Abeka readers and doing an AMAZING job. But, there is also this thing called the Follett vocabulary which has it's own set of readers. He is rocking and rolling with the words. I stay in his class and do the testing of each kid who has new words every morning. I'd say that Jake, his buddy Grant, and a few little girls are the top ones rocking through the words. He never complains about having to work on them at home or about having to sit down and read to Craig and I. He seems to get a kick out of doing "homework" and for that, I am grateful! He seems to love learning THANK GOODNESS.
No comments:
Post a Comment