Jake is really taking off on his reading, spelling, and handwriting. His school is very big into the handwriting thing and they grade strictly with this. Jake earns S's (O-outstanding, S-satisfactory, N-needs improvement, U-unsatisfactory) but I personally would give him O's! LOL! ;-)
He is taking such an interest in his academic work. I'm happy to see that. The best part is that after he practices his spelling/writing or his reading he will look at me all expectantly and as me if I'm "so excited." YES, YES I AM!! :) He has this funny way of holding his pencil (see photo above) where he tilts it forward. Craig does the same thing! It is so funny how some things are so genetic. We've tried to get Jake to tilt it back but he is much more comfortable like this, and, quite honestly, his handwriting is better like this. So, I'm not messing with it!
I just have to add this picture of our baby lion curled up in Daddy's arms last night. Isn't she so sweet?
No comments:
Post a Comment