Saturday, November 24, 2007
Our Gingerbread House
Every year I build a gingerbread house with Jake. This year, Lydia too. We have the finished product from this morning in our China cabinet on a shelf. Jake just walked by it at said, "Look at that cookie house! What a great cookie house!" I said, "Yes, it is a wonderful cookie house. My favorite part is the yellow door." He said, "My favorite part is seeing the Christmas tree with the lights on it, the Christmas lights on the house, and the snowman. Hey, that's Frosty the Snowman!" I said, "Yes, he has a black hat and a red scarf. It looks a lot like Frosty. We sure had fun!" He said, "Yes, maybe we could make another Christmas house?" I said, "Sure, we could go to the store and get another kit to make another one."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment