Tuesday, November 6, 2007
One more thing today
Jake got a Diego watch today and when we opened it I told him that most people wear watches on their left arm and showed him mine. Well, later when Craig got home Jake wasn't wearing it and asked Craig to put it on him. Craig asked him which arm he wanted and Jake pointed to his right arm saying "this one." Craig said, "that's okay but a lot of people wear watches on their left arm." So, Jake, knowing that I said most people wear watches on their left and not giving the impression that right was okay looked in to me in the kitchen and said "Mom, is that okay? Is it okay to wear my watch on the right?" I said, "Sure. Most people would wear it on the left but it is okay to wear it on the right." He was satisfied that it was basically only a "maybe important" and let Craig put it on his right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment