Wednesday, April 30, 2008
PERFECT school behavior for 1 1/2 weeks straight!
He had a couple of excellent days at school and now he has set this as a personal goal for himself and is doing awesome! Today on the way to school he told me that he was going to have another perfect behavior day. When I picked him up the first thing he said was "Mom, I had a great day!" Mrs. Swafford said, "That is true. He had a good day. He started to make a poor choice but I stopped him and told him to think about it and he decided to make a good choice." Jake interjected, "but I had a good day!" I said, "Yes, you did. You had the most super excellent day ever because you stopped when you were going to make a poor choice and changed your mind and decided to make a good one instead!!!!" He just grinned from ear to ear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment