I think that is "communicating to increase co-regulation." I was checking my email and reading something. Jake and I had previously been talking. I was now not paying attention and he was trying to tell me something. He could tell I wasn't paying attention and said, "Mom, are you hearing me?"
Also, analyzing new info. Yesterday we dropped Lydia off at school and we were going to go to Target to spend his birthday money and then go to gymnastics. Well, I got a call that Lydia wasn't feeling well while we were in Target. So, we went and got her and I said, "well, Jake. Change of plans. Lydia is sick and we can't take a sick kid to gymnastics. So, we'll have to go on Saturday instead." He said "but I want to go to gymnastics." I said, "I know, but Lydia is sick." He said, "you're right. We'll go on Saturday."
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment