Jake is really reading so much into the subtlties of communication lately. For example, as I type this, he is riding his tractor around pulling Lydia behind him in the wagon. They are on the opposite side of the cul-de-sac from my house and she is fussing and whining (but not using words ugh!). She is also starting to stand up in the wagon as it is moving. I yelled to her to sit down and Jake said, at the same time, "Lydia it is ok. We are almost home. We'll be there in a minute."
He reads her whines and fussing and consoles her often. I'm glad somebody else will b/c she drives me nutso with her whining sometimes! LOL!
He also had two "perfect" days at school this week. Mrs. Swafford said that he had perfect behavior and just did awesome. He, Craig, and I were all so excited.
I've decided to send him to K at his current school. I love how loving and supportive they are and they assure me that he will do well in K and is ready. We will make all non-school time our RDI priority time.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment