Friday, October 19, 2007

Telling Kyndal about Chicka Chicka Boom Boom + more

Jake told me before Kyndal arrived and then told Kyndal at lunch today, "Kyndal, loose tooth T (from CCBB) has a loose tooth just like you! Loose tooth T is going to lose his tooth and go to Kindergarten just like you too!"

Then, later at the park he said "Mom, check this out!" and went down the slide. I said "WOW! You went really fast!" He said, "This slide is AMAZING!" I said, "Yep. It sure is!" Then, he turned to Jude and said, "Jude, this slide is AMAZING!"

Also at the park he said to his 2 1/2 year old cousin, Jude, "Hey Jude, are you ready to go on the pirate ship?" Jude said, "Yes, Jake." Jake said, "Ok, let's go this way! Come on!"

Last night as the kids were getting a bath, Jake said "Mom, watch this!" and did something (I don't remember what). I said, "Cool! Watch this!" and did something silly. He said, "Ohh. Cool, huh?"

No comments: