Saturday, October 20, 2007
Conversation with a boy at the shoe store
We walked into Payless shoes a little bit ago and I said Jake's name and said something to him. At that point a little boy who looked to be about 7 said, "My name is Jacob!" I said, "It is? So is his!" Jake said, "We are BOTH named Jacob!" Then, Jake said, "Look at this!" and showed him his Oscar the Grouch book. The kid said, "I have the Grover book!" Jake said, "Lydia has the Grover book. Look at my Oscar book. Oscar has a superduper grouch hotair balloon!" The boy said, "Cool. Where is he going?" Jake said, "He's going up and the bird is going to POP it!" The boy said, "Have you ever seen Sesame Street?" Jake said, "Ya. But, I'm just looking at my Oscar book now."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment