Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lydia's new swim suit


I found this swim suit on landsend.com and fell in love with it. When it arrived in the mail I loved it even more! We are a pretty conservative family and Craig and I like to have our children appropriately covered, particularly in the area of little girl swimwear. Last year Lydia discovered a two piece swim suit that someone had handed down to her and insisted on wearing it. Granted, it was cute, but a little too much skin showing for my taste. Not bad enough that I chose to fight that battle, but sometimes it was "in the laundry." LOL! Well, I LOVE this new swimsuit and thankfully she has outgrown the other one. It is a 2 piece so easy for going potty. But, it is low cut on the sides, yet high enough at the waist that it is definitely full coverage. And, the top is long enough to overlap the bottoms. I just love it and will continue to buy from landsend in the future. I got the flip flops there too. I got Jake some khaki flip flops but they are too big and need to go back.

Jake stayed home from school sick today. He has a viral thing but is better and will go back to school tomorrow. Lydia tried to pretend she was sick too but once she figured out that we weren't buying it she said, "Mom, you know where my sick went?" "Where, Lydia?" "It goed away." "Ya, it goes away easily when you aren't sick to begin with!" LOL!

Jake wrote a nice message on his chalkboard right before bed tonight. It says, "Wall-E loves Jake and Mom." Awwwwww, thanks Wall-E!

No comments: