I feel like I am living in a dream come true!! I can't believe how much more we can get done in a day!!!Okay, HOW did we do this I am sure you will ask! LOL! I don't know! I suspect, all the stuff we have taught and taught over the years, all the ways I have tried to teach this skill just combined and piled on top of each other and then I drew this visual for him the other day and all that he had in his brain files from what I taught him + this finally CLICKED and I have waited a week to make sure that what I am typing is true and not a fluke. See the picture below for the visual.
I am just so freaking excited. Can you te
ll?
1 comment:
Way to go, Jake! Hey, it is Allison for FT. Hope you don't mind me coming to your blog. I check my fav blogs more than I do FT these days:)
Post a Comment