Saturday, November 28, 2009
I'm going to re-commit to my blog
It has been two months since I have written to my blog. Yikes. Either we lead a very boring life or I am blog lazy. Yep, blog lazy. Actually, you see, it is a computer issue and I am stair lazy. LOL! My laptop is downstairs where I am most of the time (like right now) and that is the most convenient place for me to type. But, my desktop is upstairs and has all of my photos on it. And I definitely want to put photos in my entries. So, I guess I'll have to enter photos later. Or put what is on my camera card in my entry if it fits. Or, *gasp* muster up the energy to walk up the stairs to type on my blog. Would that count as exercise? Oh good grief!!! Couldn't have any of that! I might just shed a pound! Or an ounce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment