OK. I admit. I have been blog lazy. But, I have something cool to report and I don't want to forget so I thought I'd get back to blogging.
Yesterday afternoon Jake woke up from his nap and said he didn't want to go to Tae Kwon Do....that it was too hard. Whatever. That was just an excuse. He doesn't find it hard. Anyway, I kept saying "in 5 mins we are going to get dressed for Tae Kwon Do." He said "no, I'm not going." I said, "Honey, you said you wanted to do Tae Kwon Do and so Dad and I paid a lot of money for you to be able to do it. So, you need to get dressed in 5 mins." He announced, again, that he wasn't going and went and locked himself in the bathroom. I then called Craig and almost laughing over Jake locking himself in the bathroom very lightheartedly told him that Jake said he wasn't going to TKD. We talked about it for a second and then were talking about some other stuff. Then, Jake emerged from the bathroom and came up to me and said "Mom, you are right." I said, "I'm right? About what?" He said, "About TKD. You are right. I need to go to TKD." And he got dressed.
HOLY COW! I think he went into that bathroom and had his own little "thinking moment" without me! He did EXCELLENT at TKD last night too, btw.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment